Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Sunday, December 02, 2007

health worry

Being out work can be horrible when something happens and you need to go see a doctor.

I have recently injured myself but I don’t have any health insurance and no way to pay a doctor.

Now I have to live with pain and worry trying to figure out how to pay to get this looked at.



MAN I WISH AMERICA HAD UNIVERSAL HEALTH INSURANCE!!!


*And those who say I would be a sponge think about it this way, with the money we all save on paying for health insurance we would used to pay for other stuff…this other stuff would kick our economy to a higher level and and this level maybe I will be one of the people employed instead of being an out of work bum.

Now excuse me I going back to looking for a job

2 Comments:

  • At 11/11/2008 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great info to know.

     
  • At 3/12/2010 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good news

    We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

    Please go to see our little web poll

    http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

    Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

    Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
    [url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/op.html]brustvergrößerung op[/url]

    Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home