Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Friday, June 08, 2007

return of the loser

I haven't been on this blog for some time.

still trying to find a job. in fact I had an interview on money and just found out that I didn't get the job. I thought the interview really went well but I guess I was wrong.


sigh

I guess I should just be happy that I finally got an interview...I just don't know what i am doing wrong I send my resume out to as many places as i can but I hardly hear back from anyone.


In the last 5 or so months I have had some changes...I didn't post it but some time ago my car got toed away. it didn't work but it really bugs me sine I had just gotten the cash to get it fixed.



the good news was that I was able to pay off some of my college loans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home