Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

oK-mart

today I thought I had an interview at K-mart, but it turns out if you feel a resume out online they don't tell each stores HR person.

So when I got there I found out that the HR person wasn't there and I'll have to call her next week.

the odd thing is I called last week because I had to reschedule. So if my name wasn't on any records why didn't they say anything then.


But when one door closes another one opens, when I left K-mart I noticed the Tim Hortons across the street was hiring so I filled out an application there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home