Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Thursday, November 23, 2006

What do I have to be thankful for?

Today is thanksgiving, and here in America it is a time to reflect and think of the things that we are grateful for.

ok that a lie it's a time to eat lots of grub and watch football.

But I want to go back to the original ideal of Thanksgiving when people took the time to refle...er actually the original ideal of thanksgivingers did take the time to think about what they are thankful for because they were to bizzy stealing the Native American's land and food, and later using them for fodder for crappy western movies and mascots for their sports teams.

whatever most people use this day for I want to use this moment to talk about the things that I am grateful for.

I am thankful that all though I don't have a job and still have a roof over my head and food to eat.

I am thankful that I had enough money for my car battery even thought it still wont start. I am thankful that I most likely have enough money to fix the car as soon as I can figure out how to get it to someone that can fix it.

I am thankful that I got the ideal to this blog. Although no one has contacted me with suggest on how I can improve my life yet (which was the original point of doing this) I think writing this stuff down has helped me focus on how I can improve myself.


I am thankful for the fact that I am about to grub down in a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home