Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Monday, August 18, 2008

self identifying my problem of over relying on others part 1

a problem that I noticed I have that has been keeping me down is the fact that I have became over reliant on others.

For example I some times get calls/email dealing with job interviews, but becasue I don't have a car (or license) I am relying on others for rides.

But most of the time I can't get anyone to take me and so those are jobs I have passed up.

I've also limit my search to only go as far as I assume someone will take me. which is about a 10 mile radius.

this also has greatly increased the number of jobs open to me that I have passed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home