Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

self identifying my problem of over relying on others part 2

another example of my over relying on people would be my plaining on moving to boston.

the reason I picked Boston beside they have a better job market, is the fact that I have a brother that lives there.

and the reason why I haven't moved yet (even though I have the greyhound ticket) is because he has had other things going on.


so yet another thing in my life that I have put in the control of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home