Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

xmas not so bad this year

I've notice over the past few years that I have become over come with a lot of worry and depression before Christmas.

I think it has to do with having to deal with judgmental and nosy family members that come around on this day.

but luckily (for me at least) they didn't bother to much with me as they're attention was focused on other people.

in fact last night I was thinking about the fact that a few years ago I was in such a wreck with the ideal of dealing with them (plus thinking about how crappy my life was) that I was literally in the kitchen with a knife to my wrist.

luckily I came to my senses before I cut myself and asked my self what the hell are you doing.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/28/2006 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings!...
    - help-a-loser.blogspot.com k
    spaghetti alla carbonara

     
  • At 3/03/2007 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to intoduce you to my business Prosperity International. We are involved in wealth education, investing and personal development. We offer courses and products from the worlds top wealth educators. Products from the likes of Bob Proctor, Donald Trump, Zig Zigler,Dolf de Roos, Steven K. Scott, Corey Rudl, Robert Allen, Denis Waitley and mamy many more...

    We are offering our Ultimate Wealth & Prosperity package featuring products form all these wealth educators and many many more... This is an amazing package at an also amazing price.

    You also have the option of becoming an Affilate and selling these amazing products. If you would like to know more then visit http://www.homesbizonline.com or contact me for further information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home