Help a Loser

You know that guy...26 years but still lives his mom basement. No job but lots of college debt. The guy that get's made fun of countless times in the media. Well that me. I don't want to be that guy, but having figured out how not be such a big loser. So I created this blog to document my travels looking for advice that will help me from being a zero in to being a hero.

please give a loser some self help advice

Thursday, August 21, 2008

self identifying my problem of over relying on others part 3

crap I just realized that my creating this blog is part of my over relying on others.

the whole reason I made it was that I was hopping to get advice from people I don't know.


Though I admit I have found that just writing down my problems and getting stuff of my chest I have at least start to feel better and allowed myself to se my flaws.

and even though I'm still in the same spot I start out as, I have new insight and have forced myself to fix the problems I've spotted in myself.

at least for the most part, there are things I see, think I fix and later noticed I still do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home